October is here, friends! I know you’re excited, because October brings a chill in the air, bonfires (with s’mores), Apple Butter and Witches Night Out!
On October 15, the charming streets of Kimmswick take a dark and spooky turn. Hundreds of witches descend upon the town to the sound of the creepy music that fills the streets. It is a simply fa-boo-lous time around here!
I do hope that you have already gotten your tickets to this event, because I am both excited and sorry to say that the event has sold out. In fact, tickets sold at record pace this year and by the first week of August, they had disappeared as if a sorceress had cast a magic spell. If you’re missing out this year, please set a reminder on your phone to watch the Witches Night Out page during July 2017 so that you can plan accordingly.
If you do have plans to enjoy this event, here are a few things you need to know:
- We welcome both good and bad witches. Whether you’re covered in glitter or green warts, you are sure to have a wonderful time.
- Check-in is at Windsor High School from 2-7pm. All brooms, including handicapped, will be accommodated here for parking.
- At check-in, you must present your barcoded ticket. You cannot check in without it. Please message the WNO page now if you do not have it.
- You will then receive a goody bag and your wristband before boarding the bus to downtown Kimmswick.
- Warlocks and munchkins have been banished. This is an adult ladies’ night out. This rule will be enforced at check-in.
- Prizes will be given for best hat, best broom, and best witch.
- Other activities include a Witches’ Brew Wine Tasting, Skeleton Bones Scavenger Hunt, Psychic readings, shopping, and more.
I do hope that you’re able to join us for this magical evening. It is sure to be a spooktacular time. Until then, may you always remember that Dreams Really Do Come True.
All my love,