Calling all witches for a faBOOlous event! We’re so excited to welcome ticket holders to a frightfully fun event next weekend, October 14 from 11am-9pm.
Today, I want to share with you a few tidbits that will make your day as smooth as a frog’s skin (but not a toad’s, which are actually quite rough).
- Tickets are sold out for the 2017 event!
- We will have activities ALL DAY LONG!!! Please see the schedule below for details!
- Good and bad witches are welcome, but gentlemen and children are not allowed. This is an event for ladies, age 21 and older.
- There will be delicious food and beverages available for purchase. No outside coolers, cans, bottles or pets are allowed.
- You’ll want to have comfortable shoes, and bring along a flashlight.
- The streets of Kimmswick will be closed. You must park and check in at Windsor High School and board our shuttles; more info can be found here. ONLY ticket holders will be allowed in Kimmswick. Please see the special announcement (below) that we have released regarding this.
- The costume contest is a highlight of the evening. You’ll find registration info and a few details below, as well as additional information and a list of generous prizes here.
This wonderful event, put on by the merchants of Kimmswick, is a fundraiser that helps to support our non-profit visitor center. A portion of the money also benefits local charities and organizations. You can find a list of previously supported organizations here.
Time to shine up those witchy boots, gas up the broom, and hold on to your pointy hat. And of course, remember that Dreams Really Do Come True.
All My Love,
P.S. Here is a full list of bativities, as well as a special message. We want all our beloved customers to know about this special event, and to plan their visits for another day if they don’t have a ticket to the event. Thank you!