December has arrived, friends; bringing with it a flurry of holiday activities! This past weekend, we celebrated the annual Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk, and it was simply magical! Coming up soon, we have Breakfast with Santa, and we can’t wait.
Yesterday was Cookie Day, a day to celebrate that special treat we all love and often give as gifts for the holiday season. What’s your favorite cookie? Have you ever wondered what your favorite cookie says about you? I’ve searched and found the answers:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie lovers are nearly perfect. They’re rational, sweet and reliable. They value tradition and family.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the favorite of folks who describe themselves as old-fashioned. They are loyal, warm and protective.
- Snickerdoodles are the life of the party, and so are those who love them. If this is your favorite, you’re spunky and social.
- Sugar Cookies are the ultimate holiday gift. Those who prefer these classic treats have great taste and are respected by all.
- If your favorite cookie is pie (heeheehee!), then you probably don’t play by the rules or color inside the lines. BUT you are my kind of cookie lover!
No matter what your dessert preference, The Blue Owl is here for you! Place your holiday orders soon, you may do so online or call 636-464-3128.
I wish you a magical December, and may you always remember that Dreams Really Do Come True!
All My Love,