Groups are welcome!
We are pleased to offer our special group rates to Motor Coaches, Church Groups, Reunions, Company Sponsored Events, Holiday Parties, or any group of 15 or more. We promise to make your visit to The Blue Owl a memorable experience! Your guests can enjoy being served by our warm and friendly staff. Many of our guests have said that their visit to The Blue Owl was…
The Highlight of Their Trip!
Group Menu Options
Our most popular option
$22 plus tax and gratuity
With our Terrific Trio package you may select any
Three options listed below. This option also Includes
Half Size Salad Options:
- Tropical Chicken Salad
- Tossed Strawberry Salad
- Tossed Salad or Cobb Salad
Cup of Homemade Soup:
- White Chicken Chili
- Cream of Broccoli
- Vegetable Beef
- Canadian Cheese
- Soup of the Day
Half Size Quiche Options:
- Quiche Lorraine
- Spinach and Artichoke
- Mini Chicken Salad Croissant
- Mini Turkey Club Croissant
- Egg Salad Croissant
- Mini Smoked Turkey Melt
- Half Reuben
- Slice of any Pie, Cake or Cheesecake from our daily showcase.
$30 plus tax and gratuity
Our Hearty Meals option allows you to choose any one of the following choices, dessert and a drink.
- Our Home-Cooked Meal of the Day w/ Salad, Vegetable, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Biscuit or Roll
- Tropical Grilled Chicken Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Tossed Strawberry Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Cobb Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Chicken Salad on a Croissant with Cup of Homemade Soup
- Quiche of the Day (2 Choices) with Cup of Homemade Soup and Small Salad
- Baked Chicken Salad Pie with a Cup of Homemade Soup.
Our group packages include a complimentary Meal for the Escort and Driver.
Other menu options available upon request.
To schedule your group visit or for more information
Please Call 636-464-3128
Plan your visit
Things to do in Kimmswick, MO:
- Over 25 unique shops and restaurants within four blocks, located in historic buildings
- Anheuser Estate Tour on the Mississippi River, available Thursday and Saturday, 12-4pm ($10.00 fee)
- Kimmswick Historical Society Museum and Slide Show (Small fee)
- Strawberry Festival – First full weekend in June
- AppleButter Festival (Largest Apple Butter Festival in the state of Missouri) Last full weekend of October
- Holiday Open House and Parade Saturday prior to Thanksgiving
- Old Fashioned Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk – First Weekend in December
For more information on visiting Kimmswick, visit gokimmswick.com or call the Kimmswick Visitor Center 636-464-6464