Yes, friends. There is a holiday for just about anything you would ever want to celebrate. Today is no exception, as we celebrate the deliciousness of chocolate cupcakes.
Cupcakes are indeed an amazing treat, and have become a favorite of folks across the country, even taking the place of more formal wedding cakes. Without a doubt, you can add a bit of charm to any party by including divinely decorated cupcakes. A plus is that the distribution and cleanup is much easier than that of a traditional cake (oh, but I do love traditional cakes as well).
What could be better than a cupcake? A chocolate cupcake, of course, and in this case one with chocolate sprinkles.
Why celebrate chocolate cupcakes? We love all the days that celebrate anything chocolate. Here are a few tasty tidbits to tell you why:
- It’s delicious.
- Chocolate is high in magnesium, which is needed for heart health, muscle development, and 500 other functions in your body.
- Phytonutrients found in cocoa have been found to protect against carcinogens and other toxins. They also eliminate free radicals associated with aging and inflammation.
- Chocolate has been found to lower blood pressure, to regulate cholesterol, and to lower the risk for heart disease.
- Eating chocolate releases the same hormones our bodies make when we are in love.
- Chocolate increases the production of dopamine, a brain chemical that helps us feel good and may prevent diseases like Parkinson’s.
- Eating chocolate, especially dark chocolate, increases endorphins, which makes us feel better and reduces pain.
- The right kind of chocolate can help individuals reduce sugar cravings and lose extra weight.
I do hope that you get a chance to enjoy a delicious chocolate cupcake today! As you do, remember that Dreams Really Do Come True. Learning that chocolate is good for you is proof!
All My Love,