Among the most precious and perfect gifts I have ever received are the relationships I’ve had with the many wonderful mothers in my life. My own mother was an inspiring woman who instilled in me a love for family, friends, and delicious homemade food. Likewise, my grandmother lived a life of faith and family, and was a most amazing cook. I guess you could say I came into this world destined to share fabulous food with others. I will always treasure their influence and the memories we created together. As a mother and grandmother myself, there is nothing I love more than to create new memories with my daughters and daughters-in-law, who are amazing mothers to my dearly loved grandchildren.
Mother’s Day will soon be here, and I hope you are able to celebrate with the women who have been important in your life. If you’re looking for the perfect gift, I have some suggestions that will make her smile.
- Bring Mom in to celebrate around our table and enjoy a special menu just for her. We will have Chicken and Dumplings, Southern Fried Chicken, Country Fried Steak, Prime Rib, Quiche, Baked Chicken Salad Pie, our special Salads with delicious Homemade Soups. Finish the meal with our award-winning bakery items! To make your reservation, call us at 636 464-3128!
- If you’re heading to a family meal elsewhere, be sure to make your order to pick up at one of our locations. Our bakery offers many amazing choices that will delight everyone who attends your celebration.
- For those who are further away, our mail order bakery is ready for your order. Surprise Mom with Oprah’s favorite Levee High Caramel Apple Pecan Pie, a Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie, or one of each of her favorites in the Cuppie Pie Signature Sampler.
- For the mom who loves to cook, we offer a fabulous collection of cookbooks, filled with famous Blue Owl recipes. You can order one or a package of several.
- A Gift Certificate is always welcome and available in the amount of your choosing. This option is available for email or mail delivery.
Whatever you choose, I can tell you that there is one thing your mother or other special influence will love more than anything: YOU! A visit or a phone call is a treasured gift that all mothers love. The moment you take to express your gratitude and love will be remembered long after any gift is opened or meal is eaten.
I wish you a wonderful Mothers Day and I hope that you remember “Dreams Really Do Come True!”
All my love,