Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month? In 1984, President Ronald Regan declared July to forever be the month of our favorite creamy frozen treat, with the third Sunday of the month being Ice Cream Day. Who are we to argue with this cause for celebration? And why would we want to?
At The Blue Owl Restaurant and Bakery, we love to serve up a scoop alongside your favorite slice of pie. We take ice cream to the next level at The Blue Owl Sweet Shoppe! We offer hand-dipped scoops in dipped waffle cones, delicious sundaes, and a variety of malts and shakes. However, we don’t stop there. Our 20 flavors of award-winning ice cream set us apart from anyone else. Modeled after our famous desserts, flavors include Caramel Apple Pecan Crisp, Gooey Butter Sensation, Coconut Dream, Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, Caramel Turtle, Mississippi Mudd, Banana Split, and Death By Chocolate.
Does someone special to you have a July birthday to celebrate? What better way to celebrate an Ice-Cream-Month baby than with an Ice Cream Birthday Party? Every detail of your special party will prove to be amazing, right down to the cake shaped like an ice cream cone.
Of course, we’d love for you to stop by sometime and celebrate Ice Cream Month with us, but here are a few ways to keep the celebration going all month long:
- Discover which flavors make folks feel happy in this article. Of course, we suspect one of ours would top the list if everyone had the chance to visit.
- Find out what your favorite ice cream flavor says about your personality.
- Make an adorable Ice Cream craft with a preschooler you know and love.
- Color your own Ice Cream picture, fun for kids of all ages!
- Learn more Ice Cream facts than you ever thought possible.
I do so hope you have a delicious July! I have always dreamed of sharing treats (including ice cream) with people from all over the world, and I am so blessed that my dream is now a reality. May you always remember that Dreams Really Do Come True!
All My Love,