There’s a chill in the air (finally!), and goblins and ghouls everywhere are preparing for Halloween! Sweet treats and fun foods aren’t just for trick-or-treaters, you can bring the fun into the kitchen for the whole family to enjoy.
Try these tricks and treats:
- Chocolate Spiders. Even the tiniest tots will enjoy assembling these yummy little treats, as long as an adult is there to handle melting the chocolate. Never have insects tasted this good!
- Deviled Eyeballs. Before filling their bellies with candy, serve up some healthy protein. These deviled eyeballs are a sight to be seen!
- Wormy Cupcakes. Older children will enjoy whipping up chocolate cake mix. After the baking is complete, everyone can join in on crushing Oreos, decorating, and watching the worms wiggle right into their giggling mouths.
- Mummy Pizzas. Even the pickiest eaters will enjoy this build-your-own treat. Top it with whatever you like, and “wrap” your mummy in yummy mozzarella cheese. Mummy ideas are endless – meatballs, meatloaf, hotdogs, and even brie.
- Halloween Punch. Don’t forget the drinks. This spooky sweet concoction, complete with a floating hand, is just the right recipe.
Of course, we offer wonderful baked treats to delight the taste buds of Halloween creatures of all ages. Stop in and see what’s in our bakery case! We wish you a sweet and scary holiday; and of course, remember that Dreams Really Do Come True!
All My Love,