Welcome to The Blue Owl
Mary Hostetter invites you to enjoy the quaint and charming atmosphere, our warm and friendly service, home cooked meals and specialty desserts made with that homemade touch! Home of The Famous Levee High Apple Pie®! The Blue Owl has been featured on The Food Network, The Travel Channel, The Today Show and O Magazine. Reservations are accepted for parties of five or more. Group Rates are available for parties of 15 or more by reservation.
2018 ALS - Kimmswick - 5K
2018 ALS Kimmswick 5K
Saturday, August 18th 2018 6:30 am to 11:30 am
Hosted by: Kimmswick 5K, The ALS Associationn – St. Louis Regional Chapter & The Blue Owl Restaurant & Bakery
Keep your eyes on the pies and join us for the 8th Annual Kimmswick 5K. The Blue Owl’s famous Levee High Apple Pies will be awarded to the top overall male & female finishers and fresh fruit pies will be awarded to the top three (3) in each group. Hang around post-race for attendance prizes, refreshments, a 50/50 raffle, music, shopping in Kimmswick!
For more information, you can visit the following online sites:
– theblueowl.com – On the Home Page click on the ALS – Kimmswick- 5K section.
– Kimmswick 5K
– ALS Association – St. Louis Regional Chapter
Kimmswick's Living History Day
Mark your calendars & join us for Living History Day in Kimmswick, Mo on Saturday, September 15th 2018.
Step back in time with us …
* Visit Civil War Reenactors Encampment
* Historical Performances:
– Dianne Moran’s … A Mother’s Tale: Brother’s fighting on both sides of the Civil War.
– Chris Sutton thrills the audience with his … Firsthand Accounts of a Union Civil War Officer.
– Dr. Stephen Huss presents … Jefferson County’s 200 years of history.
* Historic Kimmswick House Tours
* Demonstrations by Historic Craftsmen
* Antique Tool Display and Demonstration
* Archaeological Displays
* Music & Sing-a-longs for the children
Presented by the Kimmswick Historical Society, Kimmswick Merchant Association and the City of Kimmswick.
Plus, additional Crafts & Entertainment being provided by individual town merchants.